Coming in 2022:
Luxury Yoga Retreat in Marrakech
16th May 2022 to 21st May 2022 - Spend 5 days in a magical land of Morocco with its rich history and glory in a venue located in a beautifully serene tranquil area with natural beauty.
Retreat To Revive - Portugal - Last 4 places left!
24th September 2022 to 1st October 2022 - Spend a week in a beautifully serene tranquil place by sea, nature and great venue away from the city life and nurture your soul to let your stresses melt and restore your vitality.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oxford English dictionary meaning of “retreat” is to Withdraw, draw back, pull back, escape, head for the hills(:-
So why do we need to retreat from time to time?
Whether it’s trekking mountains for weeks, immersing myself in two-week long yoga retreat or working on stilling my mind in meditation retreats I have found most important person in my life.
These are the times which have allowed me to slow down and reflect on my life.
As I move inward, I keep on finding inner treasures safely tucked away deep down within myself. Every dip enriches my life. During this time an internal landscape of my mind clears, expands and clouds around my inner light expel allowing my internal flame to shine brightly enriching my teaching, my relationships, my yoga, my life. This is the kind of necessary luxuries I allow myself couple of times in a year. This is an experience I like to share.
So, I invite you to join me to experience that magical inward journey in a supportive environment of harmony and nature, that allows you to journey through the layers of your mind, body and breath directly speaking to your Self.
You will be fed the very best, organic, live, home cooked food, so that your body feels light, free and clear, enhancing you on your path to clarity and self-knowledge while having fun.
15th – 22nd June 2017 - Seven Days At The Bibbiena Casalino Yoga Retreat
The Retreat With Ramila Included...
- Transfer to and from Bibbiena to Casalino
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the Casalino - a rustic Tuscan farmhouse immersed in the nature which provides a typical 'home stay' experience. http://www.wildtuscany.org
- 1 hour morning vinyasa/hatha yoga, 30 minutes breathing exercises, 30 minutes’ creative meditation/relaxation on the platform.
- 1 hour evening yin relaxing yoga, 15 minutes breathing exercises and 30 minutes’ meditation/relaxation.
- A unique 1:1 coaching with Ramila and time to spend whole hour exclusively with her
- Unique exercise on the day of arrival to set you off for the retreat
- Organic homemade healthy brunch and dinner everyday
- Entertainment evening on the last day
Other Activities That Were Available Were...
- A special drill on the evening of arrival to set you free to enjoy your retreat
- Optional Chanting
- Talk on Yoga philosophy and how it can help our total wellbeing
- Trekking in the mountains
- 1 hour 1:1 coaching and personalised tips on the area you want to work on
- Entertainment evening with our hosts George and Sophie filled with fun and laughter under the sky
Have you ever felt going to a place away from everything? This may be the place you may be looking for. Italy Yoga Retreat with Ramila might help regain control of mind, relax your body and might help you to liberate from life’s niggling issues.
Retreat With Ramila...
Most noteworthy our teacher Ramila Patel a true yogi is known for taking her students to experience deeper sense of serenity. Whilst making you work hard through creative yoga sequence; she infuses each class with themed yoga philosophy, chakra while challenges you with gentleness. Most importantly for a new practitioner, she makes the experience enjoyable and is known to convert people into total yoga devotees!
Furthermore during Italy Yoga Retreat with Ramila you will get a plan, tips and feel confident after retreat. Most of all with this you will be able to implement total well-being program in your life. While there will be fun, challenges, time to explore the area and explore within, there will also be time for being in the bliss in a beautiful cradle of nature and mountains.
Especially relevant that Ramila is a 500 hours advanced yoga teacher and immerses herself in a variety of yoga styles. This includes Hatha yoga she trained in Kerala, India, Vinyasa yoga learned from Yoga London and dynamic flow to Yin. In addition she has a unique and rare skill in teaching Pranayama learned from Swami Ramdev, Acharya Bhumaji and from other yogis from India. She practices with a teacher trained from British Wheel of Yoga to continue her own practice to feel the magic. Most noteworthy she claims to having her life transformed with the practice of yoga, meditation and pranayama. As a result her invitation to join her to for inner journey and dig deep within to find your gems is open to ALL. Italy Yoga Retreat with Ramila might just be what you are looking for.
What Was Required To Bring...
Weather in Tuscany is pleasant, green lush and around 25-27 degree. Sunny and hot in the afternoon but on mountains temperature can drop in the early mornings and late evenings.
- Comfortable walking shoes/trainers
- Walking sticks if you need them for trekking
- Yoga mat (there are some mats there but better you bring your own)
- Water Bottle
- Any medication if you are on one
- Travel insurance
- Any comfort food you might fancy although there will be plenty healthy food there
- Sun cream, hat and sun glasses
- Toiletries, shower gel, shampoo etc for personal use
- Torch - for using in the evening as this place runs by solar and some rooms may not have electrical light
- Blocks and belts will be provided
- Jumper or shawl for evening and early morning
The Travel Logistics...
- For more details about travel to and from Bibbiena see Travel section on wild tuscany website. Here
- Nearest airports are Florence, Pisa and Bologne
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.